Parent's Day Out
- Full-time - $80 per child
- Afternoon Classes - $40 per child
- First Child - $160
- Siblings - $155
- Half-Day (8:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.) - $150
- Afternoon Preschool Classes (12 - 2:45 p.m.) - $80
- First Child - $85
- Siblings - $80
- Afternoon Preschool Classes (12 - 2:45 p.m.) - $40
- Baby Room - $40 per child
- Toddler Room (18 months & up) - $40 per child
- Two’s & Young Three’s - $40 per child
- Older Three’s, Four’s & Five’s - $45 per child
- Kindergarten & 1st Grade - $45 per child
- Second – Third Grade - $50 per child
Each child will be grouped according to their ages during the 2019-2020 school year, exceptions may occur in the baby room and toddler room.
- First Child - $150
- Siblings - $145
a. THE REGISTRATION FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE.
b. Refunds are not given for part of a month missed.
c. Tuition is due on the first of each month and is due as long as a place is reserved for your child.
d. The PDO office must be notified at least two weeks in advance if the child is withdrawing from the program for any reason.
Parents are responsible for an additional two weeks of tuition if they fail to give the full two weeks advance notice.
e. We accept credit card, check and cash. Make checks payable to St. Luke's PDO, noting your child's name in the lower corner.
f. A $5 late fee will be assessed for tuition received after the 10th of the month. A fee to cover bank costs will be assessed for any checks returned due to insufficient funds.
g. September tuition for kindergarten only must be pre-paid by March 10 and is non-refundable.
h. In order to enroll for the next school year in St. Luke’s Preschool and Kindergarten or St. Luke’s Parents’ Day Out, there may be no past-due balances with either program.
i. All family accounts with St. Luke’s Preschool and Kindergarten, as well as St. Luke’s Parents’ Day Out, must be current at the end of the school year in order for either program to continue holding a spot for a child previously enrolled for the next school session.
j. A child may not attend school if there is any unpaid tuition from previous months.
k. May tuition must be paid by May 10 in order for a child to attend the remainder of the month.