3 Year Old Class
3 Year Old Class
Children who are 3 by September 1 are eligible to attend our 2, 3 or 5 day preschool classes from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Our certified teachers develop fun and creative ways for their students to learn skills set forth in our Core knowledge curriculum. These classes begin by teaching social skills to encourage children’s ability to learn successfully in a classroom environment. Students are exposed to various lessons about print, letters, and math, as well as concepts in science and history through center-based play and small group instruction. Our daily prayer time, bible stories, and loving Christian teachers help create a strong foundation for your children.
- All About Me Sharing Time
- Show and Tell
- Monthly scripture memorization
- Bible Stories
- Meaningful art activities
- Snack time
- Outdoor play time
- One on one teacher child interactions
- Certified Teachers
- Center-based learning through play
- Language Development
- Daily Music Instruction
- Weekly thematic units
- Monthly Children’s Church
- Tricycle Rodeo
- In-house field trips including creepy crawlies from Science Spectrum, a visit from the Firefighters, lasso lessons from Cowboy Rusty and our special Christmas storyteller
- Special fun days including Superhero Day, Pajama Day, Picnics
Join in on the fun! Contact Keri Jiou, Preschool & Kindergarten Director today for a tour or more information.
We’ve had a wonderful experience at St. Luke’s! My son was so shy when he first attended. He has really blossomed throughout the year. I really can’t thank the wonderful educators and staff enough. Looking forward to what next year brings. Thank you St. Luke’s!
Our son really came out of his shell when he started St. Luke’s! We have seen nothing but great changes in him and he has LOVED school. His teacher is wonderful.
We love being at St. Luke’s. My daughter has grown and learned so much during preschool. The best part about St. Luke’s is that I know my daughter is loved!